The décor is a subtle blend of contemporary and period style furnishings. The fine fabrics are designed by Nobilis, Pierre Frey, and Lelievre, names synonymous with elegance and harmony.
With windows opening onto both sides of the hotel, this vast living area is blessed with an unparalleled flood of natural light. It is organised into several spaces:
- A meal area where a magnificent console table transforms into a dining table able to seat ten or so guests, ideal for hosting private dinner parties.
- A relaxation area complete with a deep sofa and comfortable armchairs as well as an iPod docking station, stereo system, minibar and LCD television, ensuring a stimulating break.
- An office area equipped with a period desk, and Wifi and broadband Internet access
This lounge room has an additional advantage in that it can be made private, allowing you to host meetings or cocktails in a cosy and discrete venue (up to 20 people)
Each spacious and sunny room has its own marble and mahogany bathroom, one of which is equipped with a spa bath and separate shower. The high-end toiletry products from L'Occitane will delight the most demanding guests.
This apartment can accommodate from one to six people, ideally suited to four adults and two children, or up to eight people with the third bedroom.
- 120 to 150 m²
- For 1 to 8 people
- King size or twin beds
- Extensive lounge area
- Two separate bedrooms - Possibility of a 3rd bedroom
- Two bathrooms - 3 bathrooms if 3rd bedroom
- L'Occitane complimentary toiletries
- IPod dock
- Wifi and broadband Internet access available
- Access to the fitness club
- Espresso machine